This is my journey after Weight Loss surgery. It may look easy, but believe me it is not!!! It is awesomely life altering!!!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just What the Doctor Ordered

Remember to follow all of your surgeon's discharge instructions. I had to lift Kooper today, he is definitely more then 5lbs., I have an abdominal hernia. Does not feel too good. I did decide to go to my family reunion today. I am amazed at the recovery time!!! Heck 5 days ago I got major surgery, today I am hanging out with the extended Harper clan. Of course I am not near 100%, but I am not chained to the couch either. I have had lots of help with the kids since Reid is back to work. It is way too soon for him to get any vacation time, heck we won't even take the chance to ask. We have wonderful friends and family and are so grateful!!! The liquid diet is getting old quick, but I keep reminding myself it is only 2 weeks of the rest of my life!!! I enjoy the smoothies, but could pass on the broths, especially vegetable!

No comments:

Post a Comment