This is my journey after Weight Loss surgery. It may look easy, but believe me it is not!!! It is awesomely life altering!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Attention Please: enter to win a free ice crem maker!!!

My favorite blogger Shelly has done it once again!!! I made her donuts and oh......my.....gosh!!! So yummy. The whole family enjoyed them so much!! I even have my mom searching for a donut pan. Maybe she'll cave and buy one at amazon.com like I did (thanks Shelly).

I always encourage everyone to check out her blog and this week more then ever you should do it!!! She is doing some weekly giveaways every Sunday in February, and you could be the lucky winner of an ice cream maker this week. So check her blog out and I promise you will not be sorry!!!!! Her ice cream recipes are my saving grace almost every night!!!!


www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment